- Join a world-class innovative InsurTech company
- Take your knowledge of insurance systems to new heights
- Help transform businesses through implementation of software
Implementation Consultant - Insurance
JAVLN is an award winning world-class intelligent insurance and data integration software company formed in 2011.
Our role is simple; we transform businesses, by leveraging the latest in data and technology to accelerate business growth and improve business efficiencies.
Due to continued growth JAVLN is looking to expand its growing team of insurance software Implementation Consultants.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will have a clear focus on delivering superior customer service and system implementation support of their Insurance-based Systems software.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Experience across all insurance processes applied on a daily basis
- Preferred experience with database processing, policy management, insurance accounting, co-insurance & multi-client billing
- A minimum of 2-3 years insurance industry experience
- Background in a customer facing role, developing strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Self-motivated, organised with excellent communication skills and a friendly professional manner
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail with a committed work ethic
- Be adept at prioritising with the ability to meet tight deadlines
To find yourself in a Senior Implementation role you will have
- Demonstrated experience in software implementation within the insurance industry
- Been involved in gap analysis on systems, data and insurance company processes
- A comprehensive understanding of accounting principles and banking
- Demonstrated Project Management and delivery skills
In return JAVLN offers
- Great office based in Mount Wellington with some flexibility to work from home
- Inclusive, equal opportunity workplace that supports career development
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
This opportunity is for a motivated individual to take their consultative career to the next level. Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444