- Join a world-class progressive and innovative InsurTech company
- Lead the development and implementation of our brand marketing activities
- Support future growth and enhance the JAVLN brand
JAVLN is an award winning world-class intelligent insurance and data integration software company formed in 2011.
Our role is simple; we transform businesses, by leveraging the latest in data and technology to accelerate business growth and improve business efficiencies.
Due to continued growth JAVLN is looking to expand its growing team and we require the services of a talented Marketing Executive.
Reporting directly to the Head of Partnerships, you will be supporting JAVLN's marketing initiatives with the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing programs.
To be successful in this role you will
- Assume ownership for the creative, design and implementation of the full breath of the marketing mix in line with the business strategy and brand guidelines
- Plan and evaluate marketing content, and campaigns that are the 'voice' of JAVLN that drives strong market awareness and brand positioning
- A minimum of 1-2 years marketing experience
- Background in a customer facing role, developing strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Self-motivated, organised with excellent communication skills and a friendly professional manner
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail with a committed work ethic
- Be adept at prioritising with the ability to meet tight deadlines
In return JAVLN offers
- Great office based in Mount Wellington, with some flexibility to work from home
- Inclusive, equal opportunity workplace that supports career development
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
This opportunity is for a motivated individual to take their marketing career to the next level. Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444