- 9 Month Contract
- Get your foot in the door working with some of NZ's most exciting auto brands!
- Fantastic Company Culture
Our client, a large automotive importer and distributor are on the hunt for an Event Manager to cover a 9-month maternity leave contract.
Reporting to the General Manager of Customer Engagement, the purpose of the role is to help deliver world class events and unforgettable experiences for their customers, dealers and the media. The Event Manager, working closely with the Brand marketing teams, will manage the brands event calendars, co-ordinate event vendors, venues and assets and execute on brand events and activations.
Day to day responsibilities
- Develop the brands event plans
- Managing the event calendar
- Planning, organisation and execution of events
- Accountable for event budgets
- Briefing outside agencies
- Identify and manage system of partners, venues and assets
- Assist marketing teams with sponsorship liaison and management
To be successful in this role you will
- Have at least 5 years' experience in event management, preferably in the Automotive industry
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise your workload, whilst maintaining versatility and flexibility
- A willing and proactive approach to produce fresh and premium events
- Strong attention to detail
- Capacity to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Flexibility, adaptability and willingness to take on a wide range of tasks
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with some of New Zealand's most exciting automotive brands. If this sounds like you, please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV. For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444