- Brand new role with ŠKODA NZ
- Manage existing and new Corporate Clients
- Is this your next Automotive role?
Our Client, ŠKODA NZ is one of the most tradition-rich automobile makers in the world. They have been part of the Volkswagen Group since 1991 and today are one of the most successful automobile brands, offering nine model lines and having established a presence in more than 100 countries worldwide.
ŠKODA are well established in New Zealand and their dynamic range of vehicles are becoming more popular year on year.
Being imported to New Zealand by European Motor Distributors (a Giltrap Group company) they pride themselves on their dealer partnership experience and know that their performance at retail level, is driven through their partnership and working together.
ŠKODA NZ is on the hunt for a Corporate Manager.
This is a brand new role reporting to the NZ General Manager and is key to the future growth and success of the brand.
You will support the Skoda Dealer Network with the acquisition and retention of Skoda Corporate Sales Activities.
You will also provide a "World Class" Customer Service Experience to the brand's Corporate Customers.
- Provide a "World Class" customer service
- Support the ŠKODA Dealer Network with the acquisition and retention of ŠKODA Corporate activities
- Ensure superior corporate customer service is consistently delivered in all aspects of ŠKODA
- Acquire and retain direct ŠKODA Corporate customers in line with ŠKODA corporate sale strategy and policy
- Develop annual Cooperate sales business objectives and targets for ŠKODA NZ, Dealer network and internal ŠKODA NZ
- Corporate Logistics
- Ordering vehicles with accuracy
- Inventory Management - Planning Importer stock vs Aged Stock
- Managing Communication across all stakeholders
- Provide "world class" technical support to Corporate Customers
- Technical training to all key support locations required, this will be on going
- Dealer Service Network Setup Project (on-going maintenance)
- Manage and roll out hub and spoke dealer network
- Roll out addition service agents
- On-going management of Corporate dealer network support structure
- Measure and manage any areas of additional support and training required with implementation scope
- Managing Delivery Expectations
- Proven experience in sales management, or extensive automotive industry background
- Lease company or fleet management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- The ability to motivate and achieve results through influencing and negotiation
- Key Account Management experience is important
Why this Role?
- Work for one of the NZ Automotive Industries best employers, the Giltrap Group
- Great team support giving you the opportunity to excel in the role
- An exciting brand that is growing rapidly and will continue to do so over the next few years
- This role is key to that future growth
- Great office location
- Large scale business so future career opportunities are available
If you feel that this ŠKODA Corporate Manager opportunity is the next step in your career, please apply now with your up to date CV and a relevant cover letter outlining why you are the best person for the role.
If you have any questions about the role please contact Matt Twiselton or Daryl Feast on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444