Sales Administrator - 12 Month Contract
- Newly created role
- Fast growing automotive brand
- Great team
About the Company
Haval GWM are SUV and Ute specialists! This focus means you will find luxury, quality and standard features normally reserved for high-end prestige vehicles.
They are a specialist manufacturer of premium SUVs and have been the leading SUV brand in the world's largest automotive market for the past 15 years.
Due to continued growth, Haval Motors New Zealand is looking to recruit a Sales & Administration Coordinator on a minimum 12 month contract.
The primary function of the role is to provide administrative support within the sales and logistics functions for the NZ office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Invoicing, distribution and tracking of vehicles
- Uploading to NZTA, allocating and transportation of incoming shipments
- Daily database management and stock list integrity, visibility, and distribution to dealer network
- Vehicle logistics and invoicing
- Effective Coordination and management of the Press Car Fleet
- Compiling end of month sales reports
- Daily Dealer communication and first point of contact for assistance
- End of month Dealer Sales Reports
- Database integrity - monthly reconciliation of stock with finance department
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Regional Service Manager when required
- Dealer event co-ordination - Training and meetings
- First Point of Contact for IDS (Inventory Management System) issues e.g. vehicle profiling
- Assist with Dealer Intranet site, maintaining the site e.g. uploading bulletins & Files.
- Other relevant tasks and duties as requested by management
Knowledge & Skills
- You will have previous experience in a sales/logistics administration type role
- Strong IT skills
- Ideally previous experience in the automotive industry
- Ability to communicate effectively
If this role sounds like you then we would love to hear from you! This is a great opportunity to work for an exciting automotive brand that is growing rapidly in New Zealand. They have a small, dynamic team who are really passionate about what they do.
Please APPLY NOW by sending your CV and relevant cover letter through outlining why you are the right person for this role.
For more information about the role contact Matt or Daryl at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444