Accounts Payable Administrator
- Immediate start
- Great role with top automotive dealership
- Green Lane based
About the Role
Our client, a large automotive dealership based in Green Lane is on the lookout for an Accounts Payable/Administrator to cover for a 7-month contract.
This role will suit someone who has experience in a similar role and is looking to work in a fast-paced environment. This role will be starting immediately.
Day to day duties will include
- Managing accounts payable function including invoicing and payment processing
- Reconciliation of multiple internal systems and supplier statements
- Liaising with finance team on daily cashflow
- Keeping internal database of stock up to date
- Administration of manufacturer rebates
- Processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Maintaining records
- Answering telephone enquiries and directing callers
- Housekeeping of supplies for the site
- Maintaining the executive meeting rooms
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a similar position
- You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel
- High level data entry speed
To be successful in this position you must be able to
- Meet strict deadlines
- Enjoy contributing to a fun and professional working environment
- Be able to take ownership
- Be passionate about working as a team
- Be passionate about numbers
- And be available to start this role immediately
If you have the above skills, please apply now!
For more information on this position please contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444