- Your next marketing role
- Working with exciting automotive brands
- Exciting new product ranges
Brand Specialist - Inspire Growth Partners
Inspire Growth Partners (IGP) is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside some of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
The brands are Hyundai, Isuzu Utes and Renault.
They focus on delivering strategic targeted data analysis tailored to the relevant audience within their partners' businesses to enable them to make informed decisions around targeted marketing, sales and service retention and new automotive market opportunities.
IGP are recruiting a Brand Specialist to join the team on a 12 month contract.
This is a new role reporting to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for end-to-end management of Brand and Retail campaigns across multiple group brands.
Responsibilities will include
- Campaign Management
- End to end management of campaign activity
- Ensuring all activity remains on brief and within budget
- Actively tracking campaign results and making optimisations where required
- Liaise with key agencies to drive marketing strategic objectives
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to ensure lead generation
- Campaign Execution
- Work alongside internal and agency teams to execute campaigns
- Developing content (graphic design and copywriting)
- Reviewing content created by external parties
- Buying media
- Building landing pages, eDMs and Marketing Automation campaigns
- Work with IGP Analysts to identify data insights for campaign development
- Creating reports and presentations
- Supporting the national dealer network with marketing guidance
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years similar marketing experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb project management skills
- A good knowledge of both traditional and digital media
- Demonstrated capability in using data analysis to plan or measure execution of campaigns
- Strong graphic design skills ideally
- Confident using Excel and PowerPoint
- You will be part of a fantastic, talented team
- Great offices located in Mount Wellington
- Working in a dynamic group of businesses where no two days are the same
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now! Include a CV and relevant cover letter outlining why you are the person for the role.
Due to the current New Zealand border closures, we are not able to accept applications for this role from candidates based outside of New Zealand.
For more information about the role please contact Matt Twiselton from Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444