Recent Graduate Wanted
- Join a Great Team
- Start your Automotive Career
- Love Cars - Read On
Are you a recent graduate who loves Cars and are looking for an Exciting career in the Automotive Industry? If the answer is YES, we would love to talk with YOU.
We are currently looking for a graduate to join one of the top 100% NZ owned Automotive Groups as a Customer Service Ambassador, working in a friendly, vibrant and supportive team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to grow and progress within an organisation.
As an ambassador you will provide support to the wider dealership network. The company is eager and excited to meet someone who could excel in this role, but also have a future with them across the wider organisation.
- Handling of all incoming & outbound calls
- Attend to all website enquiries and ensure they are managed and responded to in quick and professional manner
- Manage all service requests through the website and liaise with their dealer network
- Actively engage with customers entering the chat area online with the goal of starting the sales process
- Various administration tasks for the company as required from time to time
- You will be a recent Graduate
- You will have knowledge of Sales & Marketing
- Knowledge of Vehicles is a bonus
- You will have excellent Communication Skills
- You will have excellent Computer Skills [Microsoft Suite]
- You will be confident and able to build rapport with customers
- You will have great attention to detail
- You will have the passion to succeed and a positive attitude
- You will be working in a Corporate Environment, so excellent presentation is required
- Ideally you will have a full and clean NZ Driving Licence so you can drive the cars when required
- This is a permanent role
- Monday to Friday based role
- Hours between 7.30am and 5pm
- Based in Grey Lynn
If this sounds like you and you would be keen for consideration, please apply online with your up to date CV and a relevant cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate.
As this role is to start ASAP and due to the current New Zealand border closures, we are not able to accept applications from candidates currently based outside of New Zealand.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444