- Immediate Start
- East Tamaki Location
- Monday to Friday
Our client based in East Tamaki needs an Office Administrator to keep everything in order for their busy logistics business.
This role is a temporary position and needs an immediate start. The role is from Monday to Friday with hours of 8:30am to 3pm.
Duties will include:
- Purchase order checks
- Prepare creditor payments
- Reconciliation of accounts receivable
- Coding all invoices
- Creating shipments
- Maintaining shipping checklists and receipting
- Following up on overdue invoices
- Maintain database
- Manage distribution lists
- Answer all incoming calls
- Administration experience
- Excellent communication skills
- You must be highly organised
- Able to adapt easily
- Strong computer skills
If this sounds like you then please apply now! For more information or any queries please contact Matt or Tessa on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444