- Immediate start
- Well-known brand
- Successful friendly team environment
Our client, a well-known automotive OEM Franchise Dealership is looking for a Fleet Administrator to start immediately. This is a contract until December.
The role will be Monday to Friday with hours of 8:30am to 5pm. This role will ensure vehicles arrive and are delivered on time to various locations throughout New Zealand.
Duties will include:
- Invoicing leasing companies
- Stock control
- Vehicle tracing
- Registration of vehicles
- Completing vehicle paperwork
- Progress updates
- Database management
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent administrate and computer skills
- Ability to multitask at a high level
- Work autonomously with accuracy
- Hold the ability to build rapport with dealers
- Have drive and ambition
- A competitive remuneration package
- Great friendly fun team environment
- Opportunity for career advancement
If this sounds like an opportunity for you then please apply now! For more information please contact Matt or Tessa on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444