Full Stack Ruby/Rails Developer
- Join a world-class innovative InsurTech company
- Great team focused culture
- Grow your skillset
JAVLN is an award winning world-class intelligent insurance and data integration software company formed in 2011.
Our role is simple; we transform businesses, by leveraging the latest in data and technology to accelerate business growth and improve business efficiencies.
Due to the company's continued expansion there is an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Ruby/Rails Developer to join the busy team on a permanent basis, ideally based in their Auckland office.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop applications using Ruby on Rails framework and sub-system with Vue.js
- Contribute to design of the systems and UI
- Support external customers to use the company's applications
- Perform internal IT as required by the organisation
Your Skills and Experience
- You will have a minimum of 2 years work experience in Ruby and will be degree qualified
- Full stack development experience
- Development using Ruby or Ruby on Rails on Linux OS
- Database experience e.g. Oracle, Postgres or MYSQL
- Knowledge of database functions and stored procedures
- Familiar with JIRA and GIT version control
In return JAVLN offers
- Great office based in Mount Wellington with some flexibility to work from home
- Inclusive, equal opportunity workplace that supports career development
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
This opportunity is for a motivated individual to take their consultative career to the next level. Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444