- Maternity Leave Contract
- Join our Fun Team
- Really Diverse Role
Are you an experienced Office Administrator that would love to work for a fresh, bold and innovative recruitment business where no two days are the same? Then look no further!
Working for Musterrecruit, you will enjoy a diverse and demanding role. This position is central to the effective running of the business and we are on the lookout for a superstar to fulfil this role in our close-knit team while our current Office Administrator is on maternity leave.
The role will be an 8-month contract starting as soon as possible.
This role will involve
- Answering all incoming calls to the business
- Managing 4 inboxes
- Responding to queries through the website and social media
- Posting content on social media
- Preparing weekly and monthly payroll
- Raising invoices
- Loading bills for payment
- Keeping on top of outstanding debtors
- Reconciling payments
- Ordering pre-employment testing for candidates
- Ordering of supplies
- Keeping the team up to date with any system changes
- A passion for people
- You will be a great organiser
- Payroll experience
- Adaptability skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent IT skills
- You will have a proactive nature that is always looking to try new things
Other important bits
- The role will be based at our office in Mt Wellington
- Carparking is provided on site
- We have a fun team
- There will be the option to work from home some of the time
- We are the leading Automotive recruiter in New Zealand
This role will bring you the opportunity to be an integral part of the business. To find out more or to arrange a discussion about this role please contact Matt Twiselton on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444