Customer Service Administrator
- Join a fun team
- Great place to work
- Mon - Fri roster
We have a great opportunity for a 3PL Customer Service Administrator in a small customer service and administration team with our client, a family owned, large scale international logistics company.
You will be working in this fast-paced environment, ensuring that all runs smoothly, meeting customer timeframes and delivery requirements and being an effective member of the team.
Day to day responsibilities
- Order Entry
- Track and Trace consignments
- Transport bookings
- General procurement actions
- Processing all customer orders and queries in agreed timescales
- Billing and invoicing
- Assist with warehouse stock takes as required
- Complete reports for management as required
- Taking all phone calls from Clients regarding orders, ETA's and stock on hand
- End of month billing
- 3PL Experience
- Strong IT and administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally experience of working in a freight consigning environment
- Sense of urgency and proactivity
- Monday to Friday roster
- Work for a great international, family run business
- Competitive salary
- Join a well-regarded service provider
- Good parking onsite
- Based near the airport
If this sounds like you please apply now with an up-to-date CV! For any questions, please call Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444