Senior Parts & Supply Chain Administrator
- Join a great kiwi business
- Great team culture
- Next stage in your career
Senior Parts and Supply Chain Administrator
Our client is looking for a Senior Parts and Supply Chain Administrator to join their Team!
The company has established a reputation as a global innovator in building design, software, programming and engineering. They supply a system that is a modern method of rapid, quality construction using light-gauge steel framing.
It delivers large scale Cold Formed Steel construction projects faster with its advanced steel framing automated process.
They are 100% kiwi owned and they manufacture here in Auckland, supplying to clients all over the world.
As the Senior Parts and Supply Chain Administrator you will be responsible for
- Responding to all parts enquiries
- Prepare pricing quotations
- Ordering production consumables and spare parts for NZ Warehouse and Regional Hubs
- Liaise with suppliers for timely delivery of production and expedited parts
- Prepare shipping documents for customs clearance
- Raise invoices for customers
- Maintain the customer database across all systems
- Ensure compliance of all policies and procedures
- You will have experience in product and services knowledge related to the sales management of spare parts
- You will have used a commercial ERP system, preferably SAP
- You will have excellent organisational and administrative skills
- You will have interpersonal and communication skills
- You will thrive and be able to work under pressure and meet delivery time constraints
- You will be process and focussed driven
- Work in a talented team environment
- Working for a kiwi company that is doing amazing things on a global scale
- You will be rewarded with excellent remuneration
- Each day you will be working on cutting edge and developing technology
- There will be room to further develop your career
If this role sounds like you, please 'apply now'. You will need to present a Relevant Cover Letter outlining why you are the right person for the role.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Matt Twiselton at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444