- 100% NZ Owned, Dynamic Business
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Global Role
Our client is looking for a Fulfillment Administrator to join their Team!
The company has established a reputation as a global innovator in building design, software, programming and engineering. They supply a system that is a modern method of rapid, quality construction using light-gauge steel framing.
It delivers large scale Cold Formed Steel construction projects faster with its advanced steel framing automated process.
They are 100% kiwi owned and they manufacture here in Auckland, supplying to clients all over the world.
As the Fulfillment Administrator you will be responsible for
- Maintaining and managing the CRM service module
- Support logistics processes to ensure the shipments/containers are loaded and update in SAP and CRM
- Support in preparing import/export documentation as appropriate for each shipment and keeping customers and sales staff updated on progress
- Assist with managing Fulfillment and Administration for NZ production, Asia region and support of Americas if required
- Assist with Software Licensing Management
- Managing customer issues to predetermined standards
- Collaborate with the rest of the business to ensure cost, delivery, policy and processes are coordinated in line with company policy and strategic plans
- Establish, develop and maintain systems, processes and practise to exceed client expectations
- You will have 2-3 years' experience in an administration based role
- Ideally you will have knowledge of import/export codes
- You will be a strong multitasker with excellent IT skills
- You will have excellent administration and organisational skills
- Ideally you will have SAP experience
- Your proactive nature will be evident
- You will love working in and being active participant in a team environment
- Work in a talented team environment
- Working for a kiwi company that is doing amazing things on a global scale
- You will be rewarded with excellent remuneration and a strong career path
- Each day you will be working on cutting edge and developing technology
- There will be room to further develop your career
If this role sounds like you, please 'apply now'. You will need to present a Relevant Cover Letter outlining why you are the right person for the role.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Matt Twiselton on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444