- Great Credit Control Role
- Strong Team Environment
- Lots of Variety
Accounts Receivable Administrator /Credit Controller
About the Role
Our client, a large automotive dealership based in Green Lane is on the lookout for an Accounts Receivable Administrator /Credit Controller to work in their strong finance team.
This role will suit someone who has experience in a similar role and is looking to work in a fast-paced environment. This role will be starting immediately.
Day to day duties will include
- Managing accounts receivable function including research and processing of all receipts
- Credit control including reconciliation and follow up of all overdue balances
- Manage customer queries and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Opening new customer accounts ensuring appropriate levels of credit checking
- Manage all manufacturer vehicle rebate claims and receipts
- Reconcile manufacturer warranty and service plan accounts
- Manage petty cash and MTA voucher balances for all sites
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar position
- You will be used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel
- High level data entry speed
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
To be successful in this position you must be able to
- Meet strict deadlines
- Enjoy contributing to a fun and professional working environment
- Be able to take ownership
- Be passionate about working as a team
- Be passionate about numbers
- And be available to start this role immediately
If you have the above skills, please apply now!
For more information on this position please contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444