Customer Relations Manager
- Join a great NZ owned group of businesses
- Great Company Culture
- Exciting Automotive Distributor
Inspire Growth Partners (IGP) are a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside three of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
The brands are Hyundai, Isuzu Utes and Renault.
As customer experience is at the heart of what they do, IGP are on the lookout for a star Customer Relations Manager to manage customer complaints and feedback to ensure rapid resolution and analysis.
- Receiving, acknowledging, and logging all complaints
- Managing and responding to all communication received by email, phone, text and social
- Undertaking inquiry and analysis of each complaint
- Act as a point of contact for customer queries and complaints and resolve these
- Liaising with dealerships, sales, and service management
- Improve and document the customer complaints process and framework to ensure efficient handling of complaints and feedback across key stakeholders
- Drive a positive complaints culture internally to ensure complaints are welcomed and encouraged. Turning complaints and feedback into opportunities to reduce customer dissatisfaction and ideally strengthen customer loyalty
- Handling tribunal queries
- Reporting to the Team Manager on complaints results
You will need to have the following
- Experience handling and analysing complaints
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record-keeping
- Ability to implement and drive processes
- Ability to act with sensitivity and remain objective and impartial
- Solutions-driven with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Methodical and able to remain calm under pressure
- Patient and empathetic
- Very strong telephone, written and general communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively as part of a team and autonomously
- Being part of a 100% New Zealand owned dynamic group of businesses
- Parking on site
- Ongoing training and development
- Collaborative, innovative, and engaging culture
If you feel that you have the skillset and personality for this role, please apply now with a relevant cover letter and CV outlining why you are the perfect candidate.
For more information about the role, please contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444