National Dealer Development and Training Manager
- Join this exciting brand
- Growing network
- Take the next step in your automotive career
Our Client, ŠKODA NZ is one of the most tradition-rich automobile makers in the world. They have been part of the Volkswagen Group since 1991 and today are one of the most successful automobile brands, offering nine model lines and having established a presence in more than 100 countries worldwide.
ŠKODA are well established in New Zealand and their dynamic range of vehicles are becoming more popular year on year.
Being imported to New Zealand by European Motor Distributors (a Giltrap Group company) they pride themselves on their dealer partnership experience and know that their performance at retail level, is driven through their partnership and teamwork.
ŠKODA NZ is on the hunt for a Dealer Development and Training Manager.
This is an exciting time for the brand with the network expanding and this role is key to that. Reporting to the NZ General Manager the focus is to equip the Dealers with the tools and capabilities to succeed.
The focus of the role includes monitoring of dealer performance KPI's and dealer coaching, as well as organising, implementing and planning technical and non-technical factory training to suit each dealership.
Why this Role?
- Work for one of the NZ Automotive Industries best employers, the Giltrap Group
- Great team support giving you the opportunity to excel in the role
- An exciting brand that is growing rapidly and will continue to do so over the next few years
- This is a key role for that future growth
- Great office location
- Large scale business with future career opportunities
- Training Programs - the role supports core training programs to meet brand standards
- Product Training - in conjunction with the Product manager develop and implement a branded training program for all models in the range, additionally, any new technologies (i.e., Skoda connect) need to be planned in the same manner
- Induction Programs - develop and implement a brand "induction" program for internal or external dealer staff or partners
- Aftersales Training - in combination with the internal resources, manage and implement technical and non-technical training to meet both local and factory requirements
- Dealer Delivery - growing the dealer network skill development with some training deployment undertaken at the dealership
- Consultant Trainers - there will be the requirement to implement training using third party training suppliers or consultants
- Group Services - the resources of Group Services may be required for technology or systems shared across the Volkswagen Group and this role will partner in a planned and systemic way for the delivery of the required training
- Factory Resources - the utilisation of factory resources covers both online (i.e., Skoda Training Online) systems through to factory trainers
- Attendance at factory based "train the trainer" programs and the completion of factory qualification programs will be a must for the role
- Facility Development covers operational planning and management of the interface between the factories), EMD and the dealership on all Dealer building and signage / Corporate Identity requirements
- KPI Performance covers the presentation of key performance data and the individual dealer (or department) coaching and the liaison with internal staff or external consultants
- A core part of the role is the planning and deployment of training programs to meet specific targets
- Budgeting and brand plan development will be required annually
- ŠKODA Champions Program - the coordination and promotion of the program to ensure it delivers an opportunity to drive and recognise quality results
- Proven, extensive automotive industry experience essential, ideally from a technical background with qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- The ability to motivate and achieve results through influencing and negotiation
- Ability to travel around the network extensively
- Strong project management skills
- Financial acumen
- Strong IT skills
If you feel that this opportunity is the next step in your career, please apply now with your up to date CV and a relevant cover letter outlining why you are the best person for the role.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Matt Twiselton or Daryl Feast on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444