National Sales Manager
- NZ owned Automotive Distributor Role
- Use your Auto Experience in this Sales Role
- Great Brand
National Sales Manager
Our client, a 100% NZ owned automotive distributor is looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to drive the sales functions across the New Zealand network.
The brand has an exciting product line up with thousands of kiwis using them daily.
This distributor has an extensive dealer franchise network, which will require regular visits with you being the main point of contact to help maximise profits and drive sales to surpass expectations.
The Role will include the following
- Be the main point of contact for the dealer network, providing value to them and driving dealer volume
- Review, update and implement the Sales Strategic Plan
- Maintain a finger on the pulse of what's happening in the market, and dealer network
- Compile weekly report for GM on end of month landing position
- Compile a sales forecast/reforecast two times per financial year to ensure its as accurate as possible based on what you know then
- Forecast end of month landing position on the 20th of each month
- Liaise with and build sound relationships with dealers and major customers, including lease companies and finance companies
- Work with management on stock level, and future forecasting
- Prepare and present at dealer conferences
- Conduct dealer visits with regular frequency
- Utilize "Power BI" to better understand market conditions, dealer performance, and ensure this data drives future decision making
- Compile monthly sales report for board of directors
- Attend all dealer business plans at end of year
- Attend dealers one-day sales events and national events as required
- Support General Manger with Factory Relationships and prepare monthly reports
- Oversee the company demo fleet, and ensure profitable on-sale of vehicles to dealers
- Minimum 5 years sales manager experience (preferably in the Automotive industry)
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to read a P&L and Balance Sheet
- Prior experience with leading and managing a team
- Ability to read a data set, and summarize what it's telling you
- Moderate skill level with PowerPoint but being proficient in PowerPoint would be a plus
- Moderate skill level with Microsoft Excel required but Proficient in Excel would be a plus
- Lead from the front
This is a rare opportunity to advance your automotive career with a major leading distributor If you are ambitious and looking for a role that will stretch and develop you then apply now.
Please apply now with a CV and a relevant cover letter, outlining why you are the right person for the role.
For more information about the position, contact Matt or Daryl at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Due to current New Zealand Border restrictions, this role is not available to offshore candidates who do not have relevant visas, residency or Citizenship.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444