Logistics & Systems Coordinator
- 100% NZ Owned, Dynamic Business
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Global Role
Logistics and Systems Coordinator
Our client is looking for a Logistics and Systems Coordinator to join their Team!
The company has established a reputation as a global innovator in building design, software, programming and engineering. They supply a system that is a modern method of rapid, quality construction using light-gauge steel framing.
It delivers large scale Cold Formed Steel construction projects faster with its advanced steel framing automated process.
They are 100% kiwi owned and they manufacture here in Auckland, supplying to clients all over the world.
As the Logistics and Systems Coordinator you will be responsible for
- Coordinating fulfilment of system orders and logistics processes
- Ensure timely delivery of equipment and services to customers
- Preparation of export documentation and coordination of customs requirements
- Timely and accurate administration in the company commercial system
- Liaise with the sales team, customers and customer banks to establish letters of credit
- Monitor and chase customers for payments
- Collaboration with factory teams for production management, parts procurement, and forecasting
- Raise all PO's for freight and service providers
- Track and monitor freight costs for shipments
- Send out weekly delivery communication letters
- You will have 3-5years' relevant experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- You need to have a Customs PIN
- Able to process letters of credit
- Knowledge of export and tariff codes
- Knowledge of different countries import documentation requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Able to build constructive working relationships with staff and clients at all levels
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills
- SAP experience
- Work in a talented team environment
- Working for a kiwi company that is doing amazing things on a global scale
- You will be rewarded with excellent remuneration and a strong career path
- Each day you will be working on cutting edge and developing technology
- There will be room to further develop your career
If this role sounds like you, please 'apply now'. You will need to present a Relevant Cover Letter outlining why you are the right person for the role.
If you would like to discuss the role, please contact Matt ot Tessa on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444