National Sales Manager
- Great role with Hyundai NZ
- Fantastic model lineup
- 100% NZ owned automotive distributor
Hyundai - National Sales Manager
The Hyundai brand is constantly evolving and is recognised as a major powerhouse in the global market. As a company they have created an environment which is very innovative, adaptable and team orientated.
Hyundai Motors New Zealand (HMNZ) over the years have made a large impact on the market introducing award winning models and rising through the ratings on the sales spectrum. The company here and its associated franchised dealers are 100% New Zealand owned and proud of what they are achieving.
About the Role
Hyundai New Zealand are looking for their next National Sales Manager to Lead their successful and motivated sales team.
When you join the team at HMNZ, you're joining a group of people full of energy, passion, and the drive to win. The role is an important, integral position within the managerial team which will require lots of drive, ambition, future sales focus and intellectual horsepower.
Like many business', COVID forced HMNZ to find a better way to work, and ultimately embrace a more flexible working environment. At HMNZ, all of their values revolve around their People….they simply can't be the best without the best people….are you that person?
- Attend bi-annual strategic planning sessions with Senior Leadership Team
- To review, update and implement Sales Strategic Plan
- Manage a team of 10 with between 3-5 direct reports depending on team structure
- Maintain a finger on the pulse of what's happening in the market, and dealer network
- Compile weekly report for GM on end of month landing position
- To ensure timely and accurate communication with all other departments as required
- Compile a sales forecast/reforecast three times per financial year to ensure its as accurate as possible based on what you know then
- Forecast end of month landing position on the 20th of each month
- Ensure Development plan meetings conducted twice per year with each team member
- Set KPIs for your team intended on rewarding each team member for overachieving
- To liaise and build sound relationships with dealers and major customers, including lease companies and finance companies
- Pull together a presentation, and present, at dealer conferences 3 times per year
- Conduct dealer visits with annual frequency being based on dealer size or strategic initiatives
- Utilize "Power BI" to better understand market conditions, dealer performance, and ensure this data drives future decision making
- Compile monthly sales report for board of directors
- Attend all dealer business plan at end of year unless prior approval from General Manager
- Ensure all invoices and rebates are approved on a weekly basis
- Make regular dealer visits country wide
- Minimum 5 years sales manager experience in the Automotive industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Ability to read a P&L and Balance Sheet
- Prior experience with leading and managing a team
- Ability to read a data set, and summarize what it's telling you
- Moderate skill level with PowerPoint but being proficient in PowerPoint would be a plus
- Moderate skill level with Microsoft Excel required but Proficient in Excel would be a plus
- A full, clean, New Zealand Driving Licence is essential
Musterrecruit is recruiting this role exclusively, please apply now through this advert with a relevant cover letter and CV.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Matt or Daryl on 09 394 7444.
Due to current New Zealand Border restrictions, this role is not available to offshore candidates who do not have relevant visas, residency or Citizenship.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444