- Contract role on exciting project
- North Shore location
- Use your insurance experience in a great BA role
Our client, New Zealand's largest insurance broking collective is on the lookout for a Business Analyst to join their team on a contract basis for a minimum of a year and up to two years.
They pride themselves on enhancing and adding value to their partner businesses to enable them to deliver the best possible insurance and risk solutions to their clients.
You will be working as part of a collaborative team on the development, testing, training, migration and rollout of the new operating system to ensure it is fully functional, effective and meets the needs and requirements of the businesses.
- Analyse member businesses to understand their structure, process and data
- Support Implementation Managers in the successful delivery of the new solutions
- Work with the project team to identify process changes
- Work with the project team to develop and deliver training plan for all member users
- Work through cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure quality throughout software development life cycle
- Create user guides and training materials for end users
To be successful in this role you will have
- Knowledge of Insurance and broking preferred
- In depth working knowledge of Insurance/Broking systems
- Experience in Business Analysis and Information systems
- Strong planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Exposure to change management and data migration
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Power BI
The Good Bits
- Flexibility to work from home a few days a week
- Work in modern, stylish offices
- North shore location - no need to battle the inner city traffic!
- Work for an industry leader
- Competitive remuneration package
This opportunity is for a motivated individual to take their career to the next level. Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role, contact Matt from Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Due to current New Zealand Border restrictions, this role is not available to offshore candidates who do not have relevant visas, residency or Citizenship.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444