Call Centre Representative
- Excellent Career Development Opportunity
- Great Company Culture
- Exciting Automotive Distributor
We are on the lookout for a highly motivated Call Centre Representative who has the ability to work autonomously, efficiently and who is looking for career development in a major NZ automotive distributor.
You will be responsible for making daily outbound calls and will require a polite yet professional phone manner.
The role requires you to establish and maintain account relationships with a large network of clients as well as prospective customers.
- Conduct outbound aftersales calls to customers
- Update current and new customer information and create service bookings
- Follow-up service customer inbound calls
- Coordinate and manage service actions, campaigns, and recall dialling
- Identify and communicate new initiatives for service revenue opportunities
- Prepare call files for vehicles affected by Re-Calls and Campaigns
- Oversee website enquiries and ensure follow-up and take ownership until fully resolved
- You MUST have a full New Zealand drivers' licence
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Highly organised and high attention to detail
- Appetite for problem solving
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Competitive nature
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- The need for industry knowledge and hunger to excel up the ranks
- Great work environment based in Mount Wellington
- Career development
- Excellent bonus/commission structure
- Car parking on site
If you are interested, please apply directly to this advert with a current CV and cover letter.
Alternatively, to discuss in further detail please call Musterrecruit on (09) 394-7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444