- High-Paying Role
- Work state of the art New Engines
- Brand Training
We are hunting for an experienced Outboard Marine Technician who may also have motorcycle experience to join a Major Global distributor in Auckland.
Due to the nature and complexity of the work involved, we are offering some of the best hourly rates around.
If you are proficient in Marine and or Motorcycle engine repair, and are at the top of your game, we need to hear from you.
- Impressive Salary Package
- Test new-to-market engines before they are distributed
- State of the art workshop
- Diagnose and solve complex mechanical issues
You will join a high-performing team who all strive for perfection and have extensive experience working on outboards, enjoy new engine management and electrical systems and have a real interest in what the future holds.
You will need to be driven and strive to achieve goals and deadlines to supply and help the dealer network
This role is ever evolving and will require you to pivot on a daily basis. If any of the above has piqued your interest, reach out for a confidential chat.
You will require
- Extensive knowledge of engine diagnostics and repairs
- Be able to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Experienced in modern engineering and electronic systems
- Ability to rectify and diagnose mechanical issues
- Be able to test on water as well as set up craft
- To think on your feet and adapt to circumstances
- Have good customer service / communication skills
- Confidence in working offsite when required
- To impart knowledge to the dealer network
- Attend up to date training
- Be technically qualified in marine OR motorcycle OR automotive repairs
- Have strong customer service experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail will be key strengths of yours
- Be able to adapt to different situations on a daily basis
- The ability to work autonomously and unsupervised; as well as planning and prioritising your workload effectively
- Be computer literate
- Effective communication skills at all organisational levels are important
- A commitment to teamwork and co-operative work practices is essential
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW with a relevant cover letter and up to date CV
For more information about the role please contact Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Applicants must be in New Zealand and have a Valid NZ Work Visa, Residency or Citizenship.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444