Social Media Specialist
- Work with the best Automotive Brands
- Utilise your Social Media Experties
- 100% NZ Owned Business
Social Media Specialist
Our client, a large automotive importer and distributor are on the hunt for a Social Media Specialist to work across a number of well-known automotive brands.
As an essential member of the Customer Engagement team, the Social Media Specialist will live and breathe communications and social media.
You will work in across a team to deliver industry leading social media strategy execution and engagement levels.
Day to day responsibilities
- Manage day to day social media traffic (updates and enquiries)
- You will be responsible for the management of Social Media platforms, following brand and manufacturer Strategies, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter, for all the brands
- Social Media content sourcing
- Manage social media campaigns aligned with other marketing activity
- Manage the Social Media Management Platform for content delivery scheduling and reporting
- Digital Advertising and Communications
- Responsible for content creation for paid digital advertising on display and social
- Support wider CE and brand teams on the digital elements of campaigns and communications
- Assist with communication of digital marketing activities to dealerships
- Measure and report performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Provide campaign specific and regular monthly reporting of social media analytics
- Contribute to the tracking and dissemination of social media trends and developments
- Provide insights from email marketing campaigns and events
- Measure and report performance of PR activity for brands
To be successful in this role you will need to have
- At least 2 years' experience in digital marketing
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or comms
- Strong copy-writing skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of and experience in using InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Previous experience in managing social media platforms
- Experience of working with external suppliers and agencies
- Experience or knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Pragmatic and results-oriented
- Have an awesome, positive can-do attitude
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most exciting automotive brands in NZ.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444