- Are you looking for an immediate start?
- Location: Mangere
- Competitive Salary
We are on the hunt for an Inventory Administrator who is looking to work with a well-recognised company in the Warehousing and Distribution Industry in Mangere.
- Potential to become a permanent employee after 3 months.
- Competitive salary
- Well-known brand
The Inventory Administrator will manage the inventory across the multi-client warehouse, assisting with operations, stocking, and general administration duties as and when required.
The key focus of the role will be ensuring that the product is accurately recorded and processed efficiently.
- Manage inventory
- Stock management
- Forklift operation skills
- Customer service
- Quality control
- Accurately recording receipt details
- Handling inwards documents
- Checking batch and quantity records
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- Forklift Licence with F endorsement (desirable)
- Hard working and reliable with a "can do attitude"
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Computer skills, experience with RF and or Voice environment
- Previous experience in a warehouse essential.
- 12 months Inwards experience minimum
- High work ethic with "hands on" attitude
- Have own reliable transport
Please submit your CV online if you are keen to start work immediately.
For more information contact Hannah from Musterrecruit on 0508 MUSTER/09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444