- Great role in Albany
- Friendly team
- Varied role
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join our client's high-performing team in Albany.
You will be working in this fast-paced environment, ensuring that all runs smoothly, meeting customer timeframes and delivery requirements and being an effective member of the team.
- Monday to Friday roster (rare weekend work as and when required)
- Work for a great international business
- Competitive salary
- Join a well-regarded automotive business
- Good parking onsite
- Based on the North Shore
Day to day responsibilities
- Customer service
- Assist with sales & service enquiries
- Ensure the dealership runs smoothly
- General administration duties
- Staff & customer bulletin and communication management
- Invoice processing
- Previous experience handling accounts payable/receivable
- Strong IT and administration skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in the automotive industry would be highly regarded
- Sense of urgency and proactivity
- Customer service orientated
If this sounds like you please apply now with an up-to-date CV! For any questions, please call Andy or Daryl at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
This role is not available to offshore candidates who do not have relevant visas, residency, or Citizenship.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444