- Want a Marketing Career in the Automotive Industry?
- Work with Hyundai NZ
- Grow your Career
Are you a Marketer with a passion for Cars?
Our client, Hyundai Motors New Zealand (HMNZ) is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their internal marketing team.
The Hyundai brand is constantly evolving and is recognised as a major powerhouse in the global market.
As the Marketing Assistant you will provide administration and marketing assistance to the Product and Dealer Specialist and the wider marketing team to execute the Group brands' marketing plans.
This role will develop and maintain a deep understanding of business processes and current best practice in marketing execution.
- Working in the Automotive Industry with exciting brands
- Competitive Salary
- Work for an innovative and team-oriented company
- Being part of a 100% New Zealand owned dynamic group of businesses
Responsibilities of the Role
- Website maintenance and content updates including working closely with Product and Dealer Specialist to ensure product pages are kept up-to-date and pages built for new vehicle launches
- Website updates as requested by the rest of the marketing team
- Assisting the Sponsorship, Events and PR Manager with Press Drive admin where required
- Communicating with journalists to supply press drive cars and arranging grooming and transport of press cars
- Maintain records of press drive cars and press drive agreements
- Coordinating the weekly Hyundai Country Calendar competition campaigns including:
- Updating the competition landing page and Marketo campaign
- Creating the weekly Facebook ad and writing copy as and when required
- Updating reporting weekly
- Assisting the Product and Dealer Specialist to support the dealer network including:
- Production of creative assets for the dealer network
- Website updates as requested by dealers
- Co-ordinating monthly dealer bulletins
- Any other ad hoc support where appropriate needed by the dealer network
- Prudent administration of purchase orders and invoices
- Ensuring all expenses are recorded accurately in the Marketing budget
- Co-ordinating prizes and ensuring prizes are sent out to winners in a timely fashion and communicating with winners
- Ad hoc events support as and when required
- Co-ordinating merchandise requirements, including ordering, stock taking and distributing
- Social media coordination, including posting of organic content
- You will hold a tertiary education in marketing, communications or a related disciplines
- Having a general understanding of sales, marketing, events and sponsorships is important
- Excellent computing skills including competent Excel and PowerPoint ability
- Ability and willingness to learn new platforms and systems quickly (for example CRM, Marketing Automation platforms, Content Management Systems)
- Knowledge of social media platforms, in particular Facebook and Instagram
- Ability to work with teams and individuals across multiple stakeholders and businesses
- Self-driven and proactive with ability to multi-task and manage a challenging workload in a dynamic reactive environment with multiple goals and projects
- Process driven and strong attention to detail with a focus on execution
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), teamwork and interpersonal skills required
- Integrity and ability to work unsupervised
- Graphic design skills are advantageous but not essential (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Basic budget management skills will also be highly regarded
If you have a passion for cars and love new technology, then this marketing role is for you.
Please apply now with your up to date CV and a relevant Cover Letter outlining why we should hire you.
Due to current New Zealand border restrictions, you must be based in New Zealand and have a valid NZ Work Visa, Residency or Citizenship.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444