Customer Experience Ambassadors
- Start a career in the automotive industry
- Sales focused customer service roles
- Join a great NZ owned group of businesses
Do you love cars?
We are looking for Customer Relationship Ambassadors to develop and maintain relationships with the dealer network in order to improve sales conversion and data integrity.
This is a great time to join Inspire Growth Partners, as you are working with three of the most exciting automotive brands in New Zealand. This role will involve some weekend work and will be either Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday.
You will be part of a proactive customer focused team based in Mount Wellington.
Inspire Growth Partners (IGP) is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside three of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
The brands are Hyundai, Isuzu Utes and Renault.
- Identify opportunities to sell to customers via phone, email and other online channels
- Actively participate in outbound call campaigns facilitated by marketing team or dealership
- Seek out lead generation and sales opportunities utilising existing databases
- Manage positive relationships with dealerships and internal teams
- Educate dealers on the importance of accurate data and correct system usage in order to influence change and improved behaviours
- End-to-end management of leads
- Managing inbound queue as required
- Various administration tasks for the company as required from time to time
You will need to have the following
- A clean full licence is essential so you can test the products
- Strong communication and outbound sales skills
- Ability to harbour and maintain positive relationships with customers and dealer network
- Ability to convert customer enquiries into qualified opportunities
- Ability to identify opportunities to utilise data and improve data and systems
- Ability to 'multi-task' and manage a challenging workload
- Great attention to detail
- The team operates 7 days a week between 7.30-7.30 weekdays with slightly shorter hours on the weekend
- Attractive bonus scheme based on team efforts as well as individual sales is on offer plus a base salary
- Parking on site
- Being part of a 100% New Zealand owned dynamic group of businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Collaborative, innovative, and engaging culture
If you feel that you have the skillset and personality for this role, please apply now with a relevant cover letter and CV outlining why you are the perfect candidate.
Due to the current New Zealand border closures, we are not able to accept applications for this role from candidates currently based outside of New Zealand.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444