Distributor Parts Sales
- Rare Automotive Distributor Role
- Great Team Culture
- Excellent Office Location & Facilities
Automotive Distributor - Group Parts Sales & Dealer Support
Our client, based In Mt Wellington, Auckland, is in need of a Parts Sales Person to work with the dealer network whilst developing new income streams from the automotive parts sector of the business.
The company itself is 100% NZ owned, has a very friendly, strong team culture and offers progression and training to help you advance in your career.
The brands and franchises they work with, have recently grown exponentially in numbers whilst obtaining and surpassing its market share due to the strength and depth of the entire team.
- Regular technical training
- Excellent salary
- Great career development opportunities
- Up to date market leading products
- Work with one of the best in the business
This role itself has a need for an experienced Parts Sales Person to work with the parts team building long term relationships and providing parts and accessory information to the dealer network. You will also be involved in developing sales strategies and campaigns to enhance parts sales and maximise profits and income revenue.
About the role-
- Assist dealers to sustainably drive parts and accessory sales
- Communicate with OEM suppliers and/or other suppliers surrounding the development & supply of branded accessory products
- Create and supply accessory price lists and point of sale material on a monthly basis
- Ensure parts trader quotes are acted on immediately with data compiled monthly
- Respond to network enquires including technical, warranty and recalls
- Respond to Dealer, trade & retail customer enquiries
- Compile and distribute both local and OEM parts bulletins
- Ensure all dealers are kept abreast of any alteration to processes and procedures
- Identify areas of growth and compile strategies to increase sales revenue
- Develop, support and drive the use of E-commerce platforms
- Process third party supplier Direct Supply/On-charge invoices
- Collaborate with wider team to achieve brand goals
- Strong automotive parts background
- Excellent sales acumen
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work load
- Have lots of energy, drive and ambition
- Have a high attention to detail
- Work well in a strong team environment
- Enjoy parts sales and have the desire to succeed
If you believe you have the above skills and wish to advance your career with a major distributor in the New Zealand market, we would like to receive a cover letter explaining why along with a relevant up to date CV.
If you require further information, please call Daryl or Andy on 09 394 7444.
This role is not available to offshore candidates who do not have relevant visas, residency or Citizenship.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444