Intermediate Integration Developer
- Join a world-class progressive and innovative InsurTech company
- Looking to develop your career to the next level?
- Broaden your developer skillset in this Integration role
About the company
JAVLN's cloud based insurance software provides solutions specifically designed for insurers, underwriting agencies and brokerages, delivering a true end to end policy administration system. Using the latest technology, the software is modern, easy to use and fully supported by our experienced team.
About this role
The JAVLN integration team is responsible for the delivery of integration and migration solutions and JAVLN's Java projects.
The Role of an Integration Consultant/Developer is to be able to go through the lifecycle of integration and migration which includes working alongside the Insurance consultants while consulting with the customer, scoping the requirements, configuration and development, unit testing, production release and documentation.
Development is done using our in-house integration platform (Fusion) that is highly visual, with the ability to add Java and SQL components.
This role reports directly to the Head of Integration, with task management from the Integration Team Lead.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Requirements gathering and customer facing meetings
- Creating design documentation for solutions and interfaces to integrate the JAVLN Insurance solution to external applications e.g., Insurer platforms or 3rd party information providers
- Assisting with the configuration and deployment of the Fusion data migration framework and templates
- Configuration, development and unit testing of integration solutions and interfaces
- Assisting the JAVLN Insurance implementation consultants and customers through acceptance testing
Skills and Knowledge
- Information Technology degree, Computer science degree or equivalent
- At least two years' experience in a developer or integration role
- Knowledge of Java, SQL, XML and Restful Services
- Ability to pick up a visual programming interface
- Familiarity with the principles of deploying solutions in a microservices architecture
- Excellent logic and problem solving skills
- Delivery focussed with excellent time management
- Passion for high quality deliverables and customer satisfaction
- Being comfortable dealing with customers with varying levels of technical ability
In return JAVLN offers
- An opportunity to harness your experience and work in a growing team
- Great office based in Grey Lynn, with some flexibility to work from home
- Inclusive, equal opportunity workplace that supports career development
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
If this sounds like you, please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and you latest CV.
If you have any questions about the role, contact Matt Twiselton at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Due to the current New Zealand border closures, we are not able to accept applications for this role from candidates currently based outside of New Zealand.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444