Manager of Customer Contact
- Leadership Role
- Drive Customer Experience
- 100% NZ Owned Automotive Group
Inspire Growth Partners (IGP) is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside some of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
The brands are Hyundai, Isuzu Utes and Renault.
We are looking for a highly motivated, data led and client focused Manager of Customer Contact who will lead the management and development of the Customer Contact program across the automotive brands.
This is a great time to join IGP and take ownership of this critical customer facing team to continue to drive the transformation of the function.
The key purpose of this role is to develop and manage a proactive customer contact program that focuses on the full customer lifecycle from acquisition through dealers and national lead campaigns to engagement and retention.
This is an opportunity to lead a team and build a function that will help transform the GTM strategy.
- Attractive remuneration package on offer
- Being part of a 100% New Zealand owned dynamic group of businesses
- Ongoing training and development
- Collaborative, innovative, and engaging culture
- Leading the customer experience function across three exciting automotive brands
The focus of the role will be
- Working closely with the Contact Centre Team Leaders to lead, coach and develop the team while driving increases in productivity and utilisation
- Management of the multi-channel Customer Service centre
- Building and implementing the customer engagement and retention strategy in collaboration with the marketing team that best utilises CRM and marketing automation technology platforms
- Drive transformation of customer contact function to deliver proactive, customer-oriented communication programs built on data
- Use of data to generate insight that will optimise and inform marketing and business strategy
- Management of marketing campaign response function to optimise the conversion of inbound leads and deliver demand generation for dealers
You will need to have the following
- Proven ability to lead, develop and coach a team in a results driven environment
- Strong customer management experience
- Solid understanding of working with CRM systems and knowledge of Marketing Automation
- Strong analytical skillset with sound understanding of using data to inform and optimise the business
- Significant experience in customer lifecycle management
- The ability to implement and drive processes for continual improvement
- Resilient, results driven, and people oriented
- A marketing qualification would be advantageous as well as experience working with an in inbound/outbound customer contact centre
If you feel that you have the skillset and personality for this role, please apply now with a relevant cover letter and CV outlining why you are the perfect candidate.
For more information about the role, please contact Matt Twiselton at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444