Parts Market Analysis & Reporting
- Work for large NZ owned automotive business
- Great career move
- Fantastic team
Our client, a large automotive importer and distributor are on the hunt for a Parts Market & Reporting Analyst to work across a number of well-known automotive brands.
The primary function of the role is to provide analysis of the parts market and company sales and identify opportunities that appear.
You will also provide pricing analysis around factory price changes, market implications and adjustments. There is also a need to identify competitors positioning versus the brands' positioning based on incoming data to help ensure competitiveness.
Day to day responsibilities
- Perform Market Intelligence / competitor analysis by using Industry Reports, Newsletters and feedback from importers to develop market penetration strategies
- Analyse, prepare and distribute monthly reports to dealer network and internally
- Collate, analyse and communicate importers' Dealer parts and accessory purchases and sales performance
- Assist in the reporting associated with the Approved Collision Repair Network
- Participate in parts and accessories sales target formulation
- Carry out market analysis to identify parts sales trends and make recommendations to management regarding sales opportunities/threats and stock requirements
- Parts research and analysis
- Lost Sales / Dealer Inquiry analysis and recommendations
- Assist in the factory target setting negotiation and ongoing reforecasting process
- Identify IT enhancements or actions that can be initialised to increase market share and improve our competitive advantage
- Investigate any other opportunities to expand the sales of genuine parts for the dealer network, including the collision repair / insurance industry
- Carry out regular and accurate KPI reporting as required by the Sales Manager & General Manager
To be successful in this role you will need to have
- Ideally a degree in a field related to data analysis
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent planning, analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Experience or knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- Have an awesome, positive can-do attitude
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the most exciting automotive brands in NZ.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV. For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Due to the current New Zealand border closures, we are not able to accept applications for this role from candidates currently based outside of New Zealand.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444