National Sales Manager
- New scoped role
- Develop your career
- Great opportunity to further develop the business
Are you the next National Sales Manager for European Financial Services?
This is a newly created role working across the distributor and dealership networks with the purpose of executing European Financial Services (EFS) strategic outcomes, creating a close partnership between Dealers, Brands and Financial Services group companies.
Based in Grey Lynn and part of the Giltrap Group, EFS provides financial solutions to customers across a large number of European automotive brands including VW, Audi, Porsche, Skoda and Volvo.
This is a great opportunity for someone to take ownership of the relationships and development opportunities whilst working in a fantastic team-based environment.
Responsibilities will include
- Managing the Dealer relationships, service delivery, training, and professional compliance standards utilizing 1x Direct report
- Primary direct Brand and Dealer relationship responsibility
- Creating a Retention focus with the brands, providing customer & dealer feedback into the creation of retention tools and communication strategies to enhance customer retention
- Creation of strategies for enhanced finance penetration rate by dealer to achieve benchmark targets
- Focused engagement with brands to generate finance leads
- Dealer voice on the EFS Leadership team
- Leveraging the Wholesale Bailment relationships to maximise retail opportunity
- Development of individual capability to provide first point of call for all Financial services related service requests from the Brands and Dealers
- Development of the Dealer Services Team to create a mindset of high quality dealer compliance training and interaction ensuring quality outcomes for customers and EFS
- Branded Insurance development opportunities with Provident Insurance & the Brands
- Oversee the identification and development of financial & mobility product opportunities such as subscription offers in partnership with SIXT & Brand, GMFV and other future products
- Support Brand events and develop appropriate offers
- Lead the effective role out of Brand campaigns internally within EFS and wider network
- Communication of dealer / brand events as the "Dealer Voice" working to create strategy to maximise opportunity
- Planning of resource and liaison with the Operations Team to ensure ability to support Brand and Dealer initiatives within timeframes required
- Previous sales management experience is essential
- A background in captive finance companies and / or the motor industry will be an advantage
- You will ideally have a working knowledge of automotive dealerships and automotive financial services market including retail finance arrangements
- You will have experience in dealer and customer relationship techniques
- You will be a confident individual motivated when working under pressure to meet multiple deadlines
- You will have a forward-thinking approach to achieving your responsibilities and those of your team
- You will have a methodical and disciplined style with ability to work with minimal supervision
- You will be a strong communicator both in written form and verbally
- You will have excellent IT skills especially Microsoft office
- You will be a team player with good interpersonal skills
This is a great opportunity to join a great NZ Owned group of automotive businesses and make a real name for yourself. The role will be high profile and a chance for you to showcase your skills.
Please apply now if this role sounds like your next career move including a CV and relevant cover letter outlining why you are the person for the role!
For more information about the position, please contact Matt at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Due to the current New Zealand border closures, we are not able to accept applications for this role from candidates currently based outside of New Zealand.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444