Digital Channel Manager
- Great digital driven role
- Fantastic employer
- Work across automotive industry
Our client is a leader in the aftermarket supply of parts to the automotive and engineering industries across New Zealand and Australia. With over 6000 staff they have the experience and scale to succeed.
Their brands are synonymous with quality and reliability in the automotive aftermarket and have enormous recognition across our region.
The Digital Channel Manager NZ works closely with the business and customers to identify and validate digital solutions that will drive customer convenience and performance within online trade channels.
This role requires a comprehensive understanding of the business model, operations, service, and customer to turn insights into actionable development items.
The Digital Channel Manager NZ will be responsible for driving revenue and online performance within the trade customer base including national and industrial customers.
This role focusses on the adoption, utilisation and growth of the B2B online platforms and supporting operations for all business units within the NZ market.
- Develop the role in New Zealand
- Work across a number of exciting brands
- Good flexibility across the role
- Strong support from both NZ and Australia
- Global organisation
- Great career opportunities across the business
Responsibilities will include
- Conception and validation of digital solutions to drive customer convenience and trade workshop efficiency
- Working with the technical teams and business stakeholders to prioritise and schedule product backlog
- Working closely with customer base to understand opportunities for growth and improved customer convenience
- Working with development teams to construct detailed stories and testing processes
- Maximising the development teams through thorough planning and scheduling
- Providing feedback and guidance to development teams on digital products
- Understand and demonstrate behaviour in accordance with all Company policies and procedures
- Promote a safe work environment and safety culture by sharing best practice and keeping safety front of mind for all team members by facilitating regular communications
- Visibly show commitment to H&S through participation in formal and informal discussions, workplace visits and monthly audits
- All other tasks as directed by Manager
- Highly customer centric and a passion for digital
- Proven experience as a Digital Product Owner/Business Analyst
- Effective delegator with great communication and planning skills
- Creative, out-of-the box thinker that looks beyond the obvious
- Data driven with a strong appetite for research and understanding
- Role model, lead and inspire self and team members in creating Genuine Service moments
- Passion for research and benchmarking
- Be highly visible, live the Company values and lead by personal example
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Ability to work closely with operational channels to drive desired online outcomes
- Strong IT skills
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply now with your CV and a cover letter outlining why we should choose you.
For any questions, please contact Matt at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Due to the current New Zealand border closures, we are not able to accept applications for this role from candidates currently based outside of New Zealand.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444