Group Parts Manager
- Rare, Distributor Management Role
- NZ Owned Business
- Enviable Brands
Group Parts Manager
Our client, a major Automotive Distributor based In Mt Wellington, Auckland, is in need of a Group Parts Manager to lead their high-performing team.
The company itself is 100% NZ owned, has a friendly, strong team culture that actively nurtures and develops its staff.
The brands and franchises they work with, have recently grown exponentially in numbers whilst obtaining and surpassing its market share due to the strength and depth of the entire team.
- Excellent salary
- Company vehicle, fuel, phone etc.
- Great culture with lots of autonomy
- Up to date, market leading products
- Work with one of the best in the business
In this role, you will be measured on your ability to motivate your team as well as surpassing sales targets and maintaining exceptional lines of communication with all OEMs, upper-management and the dealer network.
About the role
- Proactively plan and forecast for future growth
- Monitor parts market to ensure competitive pricing
- Maintain parts & accessories POS and ensure network is up to date
- Provide up to the minute advice and guidance to clients, vendors & staff
- Oversee all administrative aspects of the parts department
- Effectively collaborate with all departments to ensure cohesive practice
- Seek out future revenue streams, innovative processes, and potential growth opportunities
- Ensure parts information, pricing etc is correct and available at all times
- Maximise profits and minimise delivery times
- Ensure the network is up to date with all bulletins and parts information
- Currently working as a Parts or Branch Manager (Franchise preferred but not essential)
- High level of presentation and communication skills
- Ability to pivot when required
- Deep understanding of parts and aftermarket accessories
- Ability to manage a team effectively and collaboratively
- Able to travel around New Zealand as and when required
If you believe you have the above skills and wish to advance your career with a major distributor in the New Zealand market, we would like to receive a cover letter explaining why along with a relevant up to date CV.
If you require further information, please call Daryl or Andy on 09 394 7444.
This role is not available to offshore candidates who do not have relevant visas, residency or Citizenship.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444