Customer Data Analyst
- Career growth opportunities
- A great work environment and close-knit team
- Located Grey Lynn
Located in modern offices in the Grey Lynn area, Auckland, European Motor Distributors is part of the New Zealand family-owned business Giltrap Group and represents six brands from the Volkswagen Group: Audi, Porsche, SEAT, CUPRA, ŠKODA, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
As an essential member of the Customer Engagement team, the Customer Data Analyst will have an analytical mindset with high attention to detail and accuracy.
You will work in a collaborative effort to deliver industry leading customer data quality and reporting via our core business systems.
Day to day responsibilities
- Analyse, prepare and distribute Data Quality reports for brands and identify opportunities to improve customer data
- Protect the privacy and quality of customer data as a critical business asset
- Manage the Customer Insights reporting suite via Power BI
- Identify opportunities or requirements for new reports or insights
- Collate, analyse and communicate customer data for surveys via the Dealer Integration platform
- Manage ownership records against the NZTA database and processing of ownership changes in EMD systems as required
- Carry out CRM data integrity spot checks and regular weekly duplication checks
- Manage the integration and distribution of leads via CRM
- Support the events team as required with the development of the event management platform and/or customer facing apps to drive customer engagement for both brands and dealers
To be successful in this role you will need to have
- Ideally a degree in a field related to data analysis
- A customer centric attitude and great communication skills
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel
- Data management experience
- Excellent planning, analytical, organisational and time management skills
- Capacity to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Pragmatic and results-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Have an awesome, positive can-do attitude
- The role is a full-time permanent role
- There are many career opportunities across the Giltrap Group
- Remuneration will be aligned with the responsibilities of the role
- The candidate must have a valid full New Zealand Driver's License
If this sounds like you, please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV
For any questions about the role contact the team at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444