Senior Data Analyst
- Work with great automotive brands
- Fantastic team culture
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
Inspire Growth Partners (IGP) is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside some of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand including Hyundai NZ. They ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for supporting the Group by developing, analysing and reporting insights derived from the evaluation of internal and external data sources.
The role is about using data to tell a story - turning data into digestible information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. The role has a focus on business intelligence and will work closely with the rest of the IGP team and partners to lead or support delivery of agreed initiatives.
- Work in the fast paced automotive industry with great automotive brands
- Be part of an exciting NZ group of businesses
- Learn from a great team and add your own value to succeed
- Great offices in Mount Wellington
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- On-site parking
The focus of the role will be
- Creating and editing visual content including charts and graphs
- Transforming data sets. Quantitative and qualitative analysis into compelling visuals
- Providing visual and editorial guidance to other members of the IGP team
- Collate, analyse, and communicate data results to enable easy access and analysis of data.
- Develop intuitive and attractive static and interactive data visualisations
- Present reports, BI tools and data visualizations for internal staff and dealers
To be successful in this role you will need to have
- Excellent understanding of BI tools such as Power BI
- Experience with SQL and Python
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving, analytical, communication and organisational skills
- Experience or knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- A passion for delivering outstanding service with a strong focus on customer needs
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to educate, lead and influence business partners
- Confidence in leading effective change and a desire to continuously identify and promote business process improvements
- Experience in GCP developing data ingestion, data processing and analytical pipelines for big data, relational databases, NoSQL, data lake and data warehouse solutions is advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing dynamic internal agency working with fantastic automotive brands.
If this sounds like you, please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact Matt or Hannah at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Due to the current New Zealand border closures, we are not able to accept applications for this role from candidates currently based outside of New Zealand.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444