Sponsorship & Events Assistant
- Exciting next step in your events career
- Great events and sponsors
- Work with Hyundai New Zealand
Sponsorship & Events Assistant - Inspire Growth Partners
Inspire Growth Partners (IGP) is a data driven digital marketing agency, that works alongside some of the top leading automotive brands in New Zealand, to ensure that marketing and sales activities are carried out in a targeted and benchmark focused way.
The brands are Hyundai New Zealand, Isuzu Utes New Zealand and Renault New Zealand.
They focus on delivering strategic targeted data analysis tailored to the relevant audience within their partners' businesses to enable them to make informed decisions around targeted marketing, sales and service retention and new automotive market opportunities.
IGP are recruiting a Sponsorship & Events Assistant to join the team.
The role will be reporting to the Sponsorships, Events & PR Manager and is responsible for assisting in the management of the Group's sponsorship and ambassador agreements, development and execution of leverage plans, and support the planning and delivery of sponsorship-related events.
- Work closely with Hyundai, Isuzu Utes and Renault sponsorship partners and ambassadors ensuring all contractual obligations are met
- Help develop and coordinate the delivery of cost-effective leverage activities
- Work closely with Brand Specialists on the development of sponsorship campaign requirements and collateral as required
- Promote corporate and community partnerships and sponsorship activities internally and externally
- Support management of sponsorship partners
- Develop and maintain a strong working with relationship sponsored partner and ambassadors
- Ensure sponsorship activities are executed within budget
- End-to-end management of a select number of sponsorship-related events
- Support the Senior Events Specialist with the coordination and delivery of events
- Review, monitor, evaluate and report on partnerships and sponsorships
- Work with the Marketing and Data team to analyse and effectively use data sources generated from sponsorships and sponsorship events
- Provide dealerships with support and advice on maximising their own sponsorships and how to leverage national sponsorships
- Ensure that agreed budgets are maintained
- 2 - 3 years' experience in marketing, sponsorship or events
- Experience in building and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong implementation, communication, and prioritisation skills
- Ability to apply innovative approaches to address issues
- Team player
- Willingness, flexibility and a positive attitude
- Budgeting capability
- Highly organised and efficient
- Self-driven individual, with strong planning and conceptual skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage a challenging workload
- Process-driven and strong attention to detail with a focus on execution
- Competent in MS Office Suite
- General understanding of marketing
- You will be part of a fantastic, talented team
- Great offices located in Mount Wellington
- Working in a dynamic group of businesses where no two days are the same
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now!
Include your up to date CV and relevant cover letter outlining why you are the person for the role.
For more information about the role please contact Matt or Hannah from Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Due to the current New Zealand border closures, we are not able to accept applications for this role from candidates based outside of New Zealand.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444