- Excellent Salary + Company Vehicle + Health Insurance
- Well Established Company
- Highly Regarded Management Position
Our client is recruiting an experienced Branch Manager for one of their busiest branches in New Plymouth.
These roles are rare and will give you the opportunity to become part of a well-established and busy network in New Plymouth.
The role will see you managing a team, hiring new members, ensuring the branch is maximising profits as well as growing its footprint in the area.
You will also be required to work closely with the MTA whilst ensuring H&S protocols are in place and that the branch is constantly operating at maximum capacity.
- Excellent salary
- Company Vehicle
- Significant perks
- Health Insurance
- Ongoing, up-to-date training/development
- A positive and fun work environment
- Autonomy to run the department your way
- The opportunity to be a part of a recognized group
WOF certification would be highly regarded but not essential.
- Managing a large busy automotive branch
- Enhancing team culture and performance
- Meeting customer expectations
- Manage and adhere to company processes
- Maintain and raise training levels
- Comply with MTA requirements
- Focus on customer satisfaction
- Manage clients and any conflict
- Meet budget expectations
- Report on performances and KPI's
This role requires someone who is switched on and knowledgeable, as well as having a good understanding of the automotive business.
The right candidate will require
- Trade Qualification - essential
- Previous management experience in a dealership, workshop, or outlet
- Be a born leader with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Have proven experience managing a team of people, preferably technicians.
- Excellent budgeting skills as you will have overall financial responsibility
- Have a strong understanding of all H&S procedures
- Be motivated by success and the success of others around you
- Have a hands-on leadership approach to running the workshop
- Ability to delegate, make informed decisions and build rapport
If this sounds like you, then please apply with a current CV and relevant Cover letter.
If you require any further information, please give Andy or Daryl a call at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Due to current New Zealand border restrictions, this role is not available to offshore candidates who do not have relevant visas, residency, or Citizenship.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444