National Parts Manager
- Great next step in your Automotive Career
- Work with all the VW Group Brands
- Fantastic Work Environment
European Motor Distributors is looking for a National Parts Manager for their Parts and Distribution business.
European Motor Distributors (EMD), a Giltrap Group Company are the import agents and hold the national distribution rights for Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Skoda, Seat and Cupra in New Zealand.
As a collective of national brands, they cover everything to ensure these European marques are brought into a New Zealand context, but also engage and align with the people; communicating their point of difference.
This encompasses everything from product planning and pricing to sales, service and parts. It is also the role of each national brand to support and lead their national dealer network in each area of the business.
As National Parts Manager you will be responsible for sales of all brand parts through all sales channel opportunities. You will demonstrate and provide industry leadership to the dealer and repairer network enabling people to grow market penetration.
You will ensure EMD provides effective training and technical support to the parts teams in the dealer and collision repair networks to achieve the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction and parts sales.
This is a diverse role across six European brands dealing with a large number of external and internal stakeholders.
- Working with fantastic European automotive brands
- Working for the Giltrap Group - one of the largest NZ owned automotive employers
- Fantastic work environment
- Great career and development prospects
- You will have a strong automotive background and understand the aftersales market
- You will have experience of working in a broad role where you have managed different functions and staff
- Your management style will be one of your key strengths
- You will be highly organised and have excellent IT skills
- You will have a collaborative working style and be used to working with other managers
- You will be happy to travel both locally and overseas as part of your role
This is a great opportunity to further develop your automotive career with a fantastic NZ owned automotive distributor.
- Set the strategy to allow Parts Sales growth and enable the team to succeed in all outcomes planned
- Manage the personnel and oversee the results of the Parts Sales team
- Oversee the running of dealer sales incentive program creation, implementation, monitoring and reporting across all brands
- Oversee the management of the sales function pertaining to the parts and accessories business to achieve KPI's
- Assist with Parts Sales training in accordance with Group Brand Training needs
- Monitor and develop dealer inventory, pipeline of common parts and provisional stock requirements
- Development of annual business plans, budgets and targets in relation to the parts business for all brands and the dealer network
- Working to manage the relationship with Volkswagen Group Companies
- Assist in negotiating factory purchase targets and business planning based on market data around NZ market sales opportunities
- Sales - promotion and management of parts and accessories sales programmes
- Set and monitor with the Dealer Network Sales Manager the dealer parts and accessory sales targets
- Conduct regular dealer visits to ensure the development of the dealers' parts business, and to address any sales and operational issues
- To oversee and support the development of the Approved Collision Repair network with the Development Manager
- Effective communication to the dealer network and internal staff through sales bulletins
If you feel you are the right candidate for this great role, please apply now including a CV and relevant cover letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for the role.
For more information on the position, please contact Matt Twiselton at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444