Reception and Digital Marketing Assistant
- Work for one of the largest NZ owned automotive employers
- Great hybrid role
- 12-month fixed term maternity leave contract
In 1977, Sir Colin Giltrap's passion for European cars saw him become the New Zealand importer for European Motor Distributors (EMD).
Located in modern offices in the Grey Lynn area, European Motor Distributors (EMD) is part of the New Zealand family-owned business Giltrap Group and represents six brands from the Volkswagen Group: Audi, Porsche, Seat, Cupra, Skoda, Volkswagen and Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles.
2022 will be a transformative year for our brands with a new direction paving the way for further growth.
As the Receptionist & Digital Marketing Assistant at EMD, this role will provide the chance to work alongside several of the world's leading automotive brands during a time of significant change and provide the opportunity to expand your experience within the world of digital marketing.
This 12-month contract role will …
- Manage the Front of House / Reception area, ensuring all visitors are welcomed
- Support inbound EMD enquiries across all brands and channels as required, including but not limited to phone, email, mail, website, chatbot and social media
- Provide website content loading support within EMD Content Management Systems with a primary focus on our Volkswagen brand
- Administrative support to various EMD functions including finance
- Assist with maintaining existing website content and SEO implementation
- 1+ year of administrative/reception experience
- Previous study or experience within marketing or website content
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Quick learner with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility, adaptability and willingness to take on a wide range of tasks
- The role is a fixed term 12-month maternity leave contract
- Reporting to: Group Head of Digital Experience
- Remuneration will be aligned with the responsibilities of the role
If you feel this is your next role, please apply now with an up-to-date CV and relevant Cover Letter.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444