Diesel Technician - New Plymouth
- Modern Workshop
- Ongoing Brand Training
- Above Market Rates
Our client is in need of Skilled Diesel Technicians to join its busy workshop in New Plymouth.
- Very competitive remuneration
- Ongoing training
- Great work environment and location
- State of the art workshop
This busy workshop is on the hunt for experienced qualified Diesel Technicians who can hit the ground running, be productive and lead by example.
The workshop is modern and up to date with all brand tooling as well as providing ongoing manufacturer technical training.
Requirements for the role
- Qualified Diesel Technician
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Ability to work autonomously and be productive
- Have experience with diagnostics and scan tools
- Have a can-do attitude and hunger to learn
- Diligent and accurate work ethic
- Be a workshop team player
- Clean drivers' licence
- Citizen or Visa holders only
- Carry out servicing, repairs, inspections and PDI work
- Maintain high level of customer care
- Ensure vehicles are road safe and meet compliance
- Minimise comebacks
- Be effective with workload and hours
- Ensure paperwork and job cards accurate
- Ability to train others
If you are a qualified diesel tech looking for a new challenge apply online to Musterrecruit. Alternatively call Daryl or Andy for further information on 0508 MUSTER/09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444