Finance Business Partner
- Senior Automotive Finance Role
- 100% NZ Owned Automotive Distributors
- Next Step in You Finance Career?
Finance Business Partner
We have an exciting opportunity for a competent and commercially experienced Finance Business Partner to join a team within a large Kiwi owned Automotive group connected to some well-known and industry leading brands.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will partner with the senior managers to provide robust information and business decision making support.
The ideal candidate will have plenty of energy, excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and the drive to deliver on results within deadlines effectively.
- Instigate, review and manage forecast plans, set Board reporting content and present
- Work with the General Manager in the production of forecasts including monthly, budgets and rolling 12-month forecasts
- Work with the General Manager on the Strategic plan with a 5 year outlook
- Ensure application to strategic plan, robustness of information, accuracy of P & L Statement of Financial Position and Cash flow
- Provide costing and pricing analytics and support to the GM
- Identify and analyse opportunities or risks providing solid financial analysis and ROI where required
- Identify and communicate key business, legal and governance risk areas
- Build and maintain solid working relationships with the management team and wider finance team to provide financial management, decision support and participation in decision making
- Ensure that the P & L, Statement of Financial Position and Cash flow accurately represents the business operations
- Ensure cash forecasting is accurate, credible and identifies potential cash issues
- Oversee information systems capability
- Oversee cash management, ensure forecasting is accurate and credible
- You will be a Certified Chartered Accountant
- You will have the ability to work autonomously and supervised at senior management level
- You will have superior communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines'
- You will be results orientated
- Advanced in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Ability to delegate and manage resources
- A capacity to innovate and create
The Good Bits
- They have a great company culture
- You will be part of a wider financial team operating across numerous subsidiary businesses
- Competitive salary package on offer for the right candidate
If you are the right person for this role, please apply now including your CV and a relevant cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate.
If you would like to discuss the role further, please call Matt from Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444