- Advance your HR career
- 100% NZ owned Automotive industry company
- Broad role
About the Role
Musterrecruit are looking for a HR Advisor to join a large-scale group of automotive companies that includes well-known brands.
In this role you will work collaboratively with the business leaders to provide support and advice on a range of employee relations. This role is critical to supporting delivery of key HR services across the group.
You will need to be great at building relationships, making people feel at ease and enjoy rolling your sleeves up to get things done. This is a great opportunity to take your HR career to the next level and work in a challenging but rewarding environment.
Day to day responsibilities
- Mentor and support managers with HR advice and guidance
- Manage performance reviews and development plans
- Coach and advise managers during performance management and disciplinary processes
- Prepare information for renumeration review and succession planning
- Prepare job descriptions and liaise with recruitment agencies to fill vacant positions
- Lead and support the Health and Safety Committee
- Manage Health and Safety audits and continuality review against legislation
- Prepare reports for board meetings
- Facilitate team development with training workshops
- Provide user support for internal employee database
- Ensure all policies are up to date with the latest employee legislation
- HR Qualification or equivalent experience
- Understanding of HR technologies
- Good understanding of Health and Safety Legislation
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Have a growth mindset
- Highly self-motivated
- Coaching and conflict management skills
The good bits
- High variety of work, awesome team to work with and lots of autonomy and flexibility!
- An opportunity to stretch and challenge yourself in a dynamic environment
- A competitive salary and plenty of development opportunities
- On-site parking and close to Sylvia Park.
If this sounds like you, please apply online including your CV and a relevant cover letter outlining why you would be the right person.
For more information contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444