- Join a world-class innovative InsurTech company
- New leadership role due to company growth
- Bring your manual and auto QA experience to the team
About the company
JAVLN's cloud-based insurance software provides solutions specifically designed for insurers, underwriting agencies, and brokerages, delivering a true end to end policy administration system.
Using the latest technology, the software is modern, easy to use and fully supported by their experienced team.
Due to continued growth, JAVLN have a new role and are on the lookout for a QA Lead to join the team!
This is a great opportunity to upskill yourself with leading a team while working closely on automation framework.
This QA role requires a solid understanding of the software development life cycle and at least 4 years' experience in a variety of test environments.
The Good Bits
- Choice of two brand new offices, one based in Grey Lynn and second in Highbrook
- The ability to work from home for some of the role
- Join a fast-growing Asia Pac, NZ owned business based in New Zealand and help reap the rewards of offering exceptional solutions to a hungry market
- Inclusive, equal opportunity workplace that supports career development
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
Your responsibilities will include
- Coach, monitor and manage tasks within your team of Quality Engineers
- Escalate any performance issues within the QA team
- Working with Automation frameworks
- Increase test & pipeline automation
- Preform test estimation, planning, design, execution, and defect management
- Design, develop and maintain new and existing integration test scripts
- Provide test plans, strategies, and estimations for daily meetings
- Keep management and project teams informed
To be considered for the role you will have
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a variety of testing environments
- Minimum 2 years' experience working with QA Automation
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team
- Experience leading a QA team
- Be a self-starter
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing company! Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444