- Work across NZ's growing automotive industry
- Come and join our team
- Have fun, recruitment with a smile
Musterrecruit is a fresh, bold and innovative recruitment business that operates mainly in the automotive sector across New Zealand and overseas.
We are looking for a driven Recruiter to join the team.
You will work predominantly with the Managing Director supporting him with his expanding client base. As the main sector we operate in is booming, we are extremely busy at present and this will continue as the international borders re-open.
We need your help to provide our high levels of service across our customer base.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business which uses global-sourcing technology to muster up the best candidates this world has to offer!!!
- We have fun. As we spend a lot of time working together so this is essential
- Flexibility - we have a hybrid working model
- Great systems - our database is great and we love working together on it
- Birthday leave - never work on your birthday again
- Great office location in Mount Wellington
- We work with great candidates and clients in a dynamic industry that is going through immense change
Day to day responsibilities include
- Sourcing candidates - being a candidate driven market at present, this is what we spend the majority of our time doing
- Pitching our brand/products and services provided
- Write and place effective job adverts, monitoring responses
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Keep up with market trends and networking with the best talent in your market
- On-going management and development of client relationships
- Closing deals and getting the best outcomes for candidates and clients
- Negotiate pay and charge rates with our clients
Your experience and skillset will include
- Experience within a recruitment role working in a sales driven environment
- Ability to network effectively at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent user of IT systems, Microsoft Office and databases
- You will be organised and have the ability to multitask
- More than anything else, you will be driven to succeed in everything you do
This is your opportunity to really stamp your mark on a business that will supercharge your career.
If you are hungry, driven and fiercely motivated there's a place for you at Muster. Please apply now with your latest CV and a Cover Letter outlining why we should hire you.
To find out more or to have a discussion about this role please contact Matt Twiselton on 021 827782
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444