- Join a world-class innovative InsurTech company
- Next step in your project management career?
- Key role in this NZ owned success story
JAVLN is an award winning world-class intelligent insurance and data integration software company formed in 2011.
Our role is simple; we transform businesses, by leveraging the latest in data and technology to accelerate business growth and improve business efficiencies.
Due to exciting growth, JAVLN is looking to expand its growing team and we require the services of a talented Project Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Delivery Officer, this fast-paced role works within our PMO to enable delivery of customer facing and product development projects.
You'll be responsible for working with our Delivery, Product and Development teams on project implementations using all your project management experience to support successful project execution to budget and time.
As a member of the PMO you'll have the opportunity to use and enhance existing project methodologies which deliver process improvements to support JAVLN's growth aspirations.
- Work with the Lead consultants and assigned project team to manage the implementation of JAVLN Insurance solution projects to new and existing customers
- Proactively engage with the customer project manager to support effective project delivery
- Work with the JAVLN Product and Development teams to manage the implementation of internal projects to support the JAVLN product roadmap
- Create and maintain project schedules; manage project budgets; manage change control processes; monitor and report on project progress and deliverables
- Work with the PMO and Team Leads to manage project resourcing and resource conflicts
- Manage project reporting to internal and customer stakeholders
- Track project profitability and proactively report on potential shortfalls
- Work with the Sales team and Delivery team Leads to qualify new opportunities including the preparation of estimates, work orders and schedules.
- Work with the Customer team to successfully transition projects/customers into Operate mode
- Proven project management experience, software vendor experience preferred
- Full understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects / streams of work
- Conflict resolution experience
- Experience working across multiple teams, spanning multiple departments and geographies
- Experience of working in Agile teams
- Adaptable and comfortable dealing with changing priorities
- Authenticity, diplomacy and drive
- Willingness to take ownership and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with related software tools including Smartsheet (or similar), JIRA, MS Excel/ Google Sheets
In return JAVLN offers
- Some flexibility to work from home
- Being part of a 100% Kiwi owned, fast growing business with a great culture
- A team who takes an inclusive approach to defining world class solutions, focused on delivering the best client outcomes, whilst having some fun along the way
- Great new head office based in Grey Lynn
If this sounds like your next challenge, apply now with your up-to-date CV and a relevant cover letter.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444