Police Service and Technical Support
- Exciting automotive role
- Work across the ŠKODA network including with NZ Police
- Utilise your technical skills in this position
Police Service and Technical Support
Our client, ŠKODA NZ is one of the most tradition-rich automobile makers in the world. They have been part of the Volkswagen Group since 1991 and today are one of the most successful automobile brands, offering nine model lines and having established a presence in more than 100 countries worldwide.
ŠKODA are well established in New Zealand and their dynamic range of vehicles are becoming more popular year on year and are also the vehicle of choice for New Zealand Police.
Being imported to New Zealand by European Motor Distributors (a Giltrap Group company) they pride themselves on their dealer partnership experience and know that their performance at retail level, is driven through their partnership and teamwork.
ŠKODA NZ is looking for their next Police Service and Technical Support expert.
The primary focus of the role is to provide complete technical support and assistance to the Police Service dealers and Police vehicle operations network for all matters relating to NZ Police vehicles, as well as supporting the wider ŠKODA dealer network.
Why this Role?
- Work for one of the NZ Automotive Industries best employers, the Giltrap Group
- Great team support giving you the opportunity to excel in the role
- You will be direct liaison with the NZ Police for all matters technical
- An exciting brand that is growing rapidly and will continue to do so over the next few years
- Great office location
- Large scale business with future career opportunities
- Provide assistance and support in a technical capacity primarily focused on the ŠKODA fleet for the New Zealand Police across the ŠKODA Dealer Network and Police Service Dealer network nationwide
- Technical liaison with ŠKODA Auto and regional offices
- Assist Wade Group with the initial setup of new ŠKODA models for the NZ Police fleet along with ongoing development work as required
- Work with the NZ Police National Fleet team to resolve Police vehicle specific technical issues and develop technical solutions in conjunction with ŠKODA Auto
- Work with outside suppliers to source and supply equipment for Police Vehicles
- Co-ordinate the ordering, receipt, dispatch, and dealer records of ŠKODA tooling for NZ Police Service Dealers nationwide
- Assist in the setup of the IT Infrastructure for the NZ Police service agent network
- Co-ordinate the timely completion of any recalls or service campaigns affecting NZ Police vehicles
- Visit the Police Service Dealer network to provide technical and service support, coaching and training
- Provide backup support for the ŠKODA NZ service team in all areas including dealer network technical support, warranty, dealer enquiries and training
- Liaise with Custom Fleet supplying model specific technical and service information as required
- Plan, conduct and co-ordinate technical product and topic specialist training to the Dealer Network including Police Service Dealers
- Manage and maintain the ŠKODA Online Training Portal
- Procure where required the necessary parts and resources to enable the correct delivery of ŠKODA technical and product training
- Proven automotive industry experience essential, from a technical background with qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to travel around the network extensively
- Dealership aftersales experience is preferable
- Strong IT skills
If you feel that this ŠKODA Police Service and Technical Support opportunity is the next step in your career, please apply now with your up to date CV and a relevant cover letter outlining why you are the best person for the role.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Matt or Daryl at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444