- *Family-Owned Business
- *Close-knit Team
- *Excellent Salary
We are looking for a detail-oriented Office Manager to take the helm of a fast-paced office for a well-established independent Truck Dealership in Mount Wellington.
Our client is a successful importer of small to medium sized trucks who sell to a wide range of customers. There is a small workshop onsite and the successful candidate will have a hand in the day-to-day operations of the business as a whole.
- Family-owned business
- Great office and work environment
- Excellent package on offer
If you have a keen interest in joining the ever-growing automotive industry or are already working in it and looking for a change, this role could be ideal.
As the right candidate, you will have the ability to juggle multiple tasks while providing excellent customer service to all clients.
- Accounts and invoicing (MYOB & Xero experience essential)
- Stock control/parts ordering for the workshop
- Liaising between customers, sales dept and workshop including job cards
- Preparing financial reports
- Day to day management of the office and reception
- Handling the data entry for invoicing and orders
- Maintaining accurate consumables stock levels
- Previous office management experience is essential
- Previous automotive experience highly regarded
- Strong numeracy and finance skills are essential
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- You have a strong work ethic and willingness to learn
- High level of organisational skills
- A positive can-do attitude!
- You will have great attention to detail
- Ability to 'multi-task' and manage a challenging workload
- Class 2 license would be highly regarded
If this sounds like your dream job, we need to hear from you now.
Apply online or for more information, contact Daryl or Andy from Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444/0508 MUSTER.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444